Quick Recipe

Vegan Korean Style “Beef” and Rice 


On my Snapchat and instagram I usually post quick recipes like this one, I wanted to share one with my blog followers, I hope you enjoy! 

I used one pound of the Impossible Burger patties (4 patties) for this recipe. There are plenty of vegan style beef replacements you could use. 

In medium sized skillet on medium heat, add in 1 pound of beef replacement of choice. Chop into small pieces as if you were making taco meat. While that is cooking. 

In a small bowl combine 
1/4 cup pure cane brown sugar 
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or liquid aminos 
3 cloves of garlic minced 
1/4 tsp ground ginger 
1/4 tsp crushes red pepper
2 tsp sesame oil 
Ground pepper to taste 

Pour sauce into veggies ground (meat replacer) and cook on medium heat for 5 min or until no liquid is in the pan. Take off heat. Too with green onions. I added spinach to my “ground beef”. 
*Prepare a side of jasmine rice or rice of choice*

Super easy and delicious, Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts