My Vegan Buddha Plate 

It is usually called Buddha Bowls. (But i used a plate, because I never have a bowl big enough, lol.)  It’s a combo of warm and cold veggies with a grain of your choice. It’s an easy way to eat healthy and stay full. This is my go to version. You can add whatever you have in your kitchen at the time. Use this sauce and it’ll make your Buddha plate so delicious! Don’t forget this recipe is customizable, so get creative! 



What’s in my Buddha plate? 
Sauté spinach in 1Tbs soy sauce and 1/2tsp minced garlic 
Brown extra trim tofu in oil for about 2 min on each side
Sliced cucumber 
Sliced carrots 
Handful of kale 
Sauté mushrooms and onions in vegan butter, salt, and pepper 
1/2 cup jasmine rice 

My Buddha sauce 
2Tbs soy sauce 
1tsp minced garlic 
1Tbs agave syrup or maple syrup 
1Tbs chili paste or sriracha 

1Tbs seasoned rice vinegar 

Comments

Popular Posts